Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I had 'HL ON WLS' on my Maxima until the annual feel from the DMV got to be insane. I wanted to keep the plates when I went back to regular non-vanity plates so I went to the DMV and said my plates were stolen but I want to go back to regular plates. They hang proudly in my garage.

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
I had 'HL ON WLS' on my Maxima until the annual feel from the DMV got to be insane. I wanted to keep the plates when I went back to regular non-vanity plates so I went to the DMV and said my plates were stolen but I want to go back to regular plates. They hang proudly in my garage.
Helen Wheels. McCartney fan I see.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I used to be a fan of vanity plates, but I figured out it's too easy for people report me to the cops for aggressive driving. Lol 😂

·
Registered
238 Posts
Or find your car in a parking lot and key it.
For sure. People who mess with other's vehicles are the lowest form of scum.

·
Registered
52 Posts
OMW TFYB 😂😂😂

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I, too, was a fan back in the day but now folks are CRAZY and I don't want an easy plate for @$$holes to track me down and key up my car

·
Registered
649 Posts
License plate from helps those that are cornfused.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
ridin, nice!

I'm lazy and don't feel like searching, what does the 't' mean on the G20?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
lol, neither and no where near. co-workers use to call me an animal due to my work ethnic so i went with that idea. between plates taken and not figuring out a combination with SR20 in it, i was contempt. lol😁
I'm thinking you meant content?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts