Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need to replace the vapor canister, maybe any of you know if the part 149505CA0A is the same as 149504GA00? Will 149504GA00 fit my car? According to the catalog, the correct part number is 149505CA0A, but I can't find it.

·
Super Moderator
3,842 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,842 Posts
I have ordered parts for my Italian Ducati Multistrada all the time from Italy, as Ducati does not have a US Parts Distribution warehouse.

DHL is very efficient at getting parts to me, so much so, they are better than Fedex shipping me packages from one side of the US to the other!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi, I need to replace the vapor canister, maybe any of you know if the part 149505CA0A is the same as 149504GA00? Will 149504GA00 fit my car? According to the catalog, the correct part number is 149505CA0A, but I can't find it.
What year is your car and why are you having to replace the vapor canister?

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
1,139 Posts
What year is your car and why are you having to replace the vapor canister?
Good question about the why...the Car is 2018 model year based on the thread title. Guessing he has check engine light. Maybe over-filled the fuel and prematurely damaged the canister?

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
16,595 Posts
Good question about the why...the Car is 2018 model year based on the thread title. Guessing he has check engine light. Maybe over-filled the fuel and prematurely damaged the canister?
Could be the EVAP canister is saturated with water. Dunno.

·
Registered
628 Posts
That's cool. Just hadn't run across someone replacing one before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts