Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some video with my Q in the snow here in NY with my GoPro. I know its really amateur editing but hey, I thought i'd give it a try. Looks better in full screen!

Comments are welcome :)

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Very cool!!

Reactions: maddsiick

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Nice.

Your next assignment: find a poorly plowed parking lot that doesn't have big poles or other objects and get it sideways!!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice.

Your next assignment: find a poorly plowed parking lot that doesn't have big poles or other objects and get it sideways!!
Haha, still looking for parking lots that haven't been plowed yet. I plan to get more footage next time and do something a little more exciting.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Dude it was actually nicely done! Love the music and seemed very appropriate with the cuts of every scene!

Thanks for sharing that with us! :)

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thought I'd throw up some pics I took at the park as well while we were there:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice pics man! Looks like your show and go is still holding up even with all that snow plowing! :D

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I was actually surprised how well it held up in the snow. Never tried that with the TL when I had it on there before, probably because the TL couldn't handle plowing through snow like the Q. :)

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^ Thats what i wanted to do!!! couldn't find a parking lot that had enough space to do that. haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.