Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious if any of you that have received your vehicles have noticed any problems viewing the 3 displays while wearing polarized or other glasses. I don't have my Q50 and I was planning to order some prescription driving glasses but am unsure whether polarizing or other treatments affect the viewing of the screens.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I use polarized glasses and haven't noticed any degradation in view quality of the displays.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I wear polarized sunglasses every time I'm in the car during the day and I have zero problems seeing any parts of the screen.

Reactions: maddsiick

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I haven't had issues either and I wear polarized sunglasses as well.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Weird that you all don't have problems with polarized sunglasses... I definitely noticed a difference when putting on my polarized Ray Bans, but at least the screen is still usable.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I test drove all three AWD cars with polarized sun glasses. I wear them every day and wanted to make sure I had no issues.

I had no issues.

Turn your head slightly and you will have some rainbow effect or stripes but I had no issues looking at the display straight on.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Weird that you all don't have problems with polarized sunglasses... I definitely noticed a difference when putting on my polarized Ray Bans, but at least the screen is still usable.
I suspect it depends on the polarization orientation of the sunglasses. See this article if you're really interested: Polarization

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.