Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden when I hit the button to use voice activated navigation the line that shows navigation is missing and I can only do it manually, anyone else have that problem. Below is hopefully a picture of the way it looks.

Multimedia Electronics Car Vehicle Satellite radio

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It worked thanks so much. I had stopped at my Infiniti Dealership which was recently sold and they had no clue. Said to bring it in next week. Should have come here first.:D
No freaking way they don't know that..... anyway good that it is working. It is probably loading initialization glitch for example, the gps system was a little slower than Intouch system. When it checks, it did not find Navigation running.

I know there has been issue with DAS here and there... but if you think about it... If infiniti got it right at the beginning (thorough testing and more investment to make sure this happens), I think having a DAS is a smart idea. The company would just need to send software patches and update for additional features like your phone. Other than security concern (which hopefully there will be standard/regulation that comes from government), control through software is the future generation for cars. Like in apple, Infiniti just needs to get the hardware right at the beginning. Better processing speed and durability (temp). I think Infiniti and Tesla are in the right direction if they pull it right!

Check for news recently on car talks to each other to prevent accident.
Check out that last year, Tesla shows how well their cars did on cold temperature having batteries and tons of electronics/softwares.

note: I personally "old school". I like my stuff mechanical (i.e. watches, etc)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.