Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always love Vossen videos! Loving the drop and stance!

Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
at 1:51, i wanted to jump out of my chair and go buy another q50, just because. love this video and what vossen has done. i told myself that i would not mod this car... all oem except window tint... after seeing this, i'm starting to get that itch. fu vossen :D:D:D

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vossen definitely knows how to advertise and entice you with their products! I'm gonna wait on proper suspension parts though!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Vossen definitely knows how to advertise and entice you with their products! I'm gonna wait on proper suspension parts though!
agree. lowering makes the look on this one. i like their wheels, but i truly still love the style of the stock 19's on the q50... i would be fine with them in 20's and staggered. i don't know enough about this chassis though to start modding the suspension.. going to wait for the experts to figure it out.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
agree. lowering makes the look on this one. i like their wheels, but i truly still love the style of the stock 19's on the q50... i would be fine with them in 20's and staggered. i don't know enough about this chassis though to start modding the suspension.. going to wait for the experts to figure it out.
So far some people have cut their springs! Even one on here has done it an out on Vossen CV7s

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow... i don't have it in me to do that yet. :eek:
Hahaha! Dont have it in me either! Id rather wait for coilovers!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe either some prototype RSR Springs or just cut springs!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.