4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daym!

Edit:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vossen wheels! Been talking to Diego from Vossen on the myG37 forum so i knew they were getting one but how come they have theirs already and we havent gotten ours yet? :(

not for me, I think OEM 19s are better than the ones but
these are my favorites:
http://www.vossenwheels.com/gallery/FileUpload/Gallery/G120107419746.jpg
Those are nice but Im gonna be going for their CV7s but am gonna wait for 19s to come out first so the ride wont change as much!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Vossen wheels! Been talking to Diego from Vossen on the myG37 forum so i knew they were getting one but how come they have theirs already and we havent gotten ours yet? :(

Could be a customer's car. I know that there are Q50s that have been sold/committed, have been sent for tint and clear bra etc. to contractor's shop from dealer's lot

Those are nice but Im gonna be going for their CV7s but am gonna wait for 19s to come out first so the ride wont change as much!
Yes, me too, I normally wait till the OEM installed tires need replacement. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The dealer could have added it too just as a dealer add on
Which one? The wheels? If so, no its not that! Vossen actually announced it on their FB page! Lucky bstrds! Hahaha! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crazy. So Vossen bought the first one? Looks like it's sitting in a dealer lot.
Based on the reflections? Could be! I actually posted on their fb page about it! Lets see if they answer!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I have seen a Q50 in the process of being wrapped in flat blue vinyl on Instagram. The dealer handed it over I think unless they have some deal with Infiniti directly. Theres a thread on Infestforum.com about it with a pic but you have to be a member to see it and I don't feel like signing up right now. lol

Point is.... its making its rounds.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have seen a Q50 in the process of being wrapped in flat blue vinyl on Instagram. The dealer handed it over I think unless they have some deal with Infiniti directly. Theres a thread on Infestforum.com about it with a pic but you have to be a member to see it and I don't feel like signing up right now. lol

Point is.... its making its rounds.
How did u see it then? Ill try what I can scour!

EDIT: Haha! Wasnt that hard to find! Its on myg37!

Here you guys go:

http://www.myg37.com/forums/picture-share-g-sedan/249364-vossen-project-2014-infiniti-q50-sport.html

Ill update OP with pics!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
OMG that Blue is beautiful!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Now why couldn't Infiniti bring it in that blue color for the sport model at least?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now why couldn't Infiniti bring it in that blue color for the sport model at least?
I wish they did! Or even their current Iridium Blue! IMO that would have sold a lot!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Added to OP some pics from their charity meet!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.