Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

VPP and leasing

9K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Vbogdanov 
#1 ·
Have a question about VPP and how it applies towards a lease calculation. I qualify for plan D, but what I was hoping to understand is what does that mean during my negotiation/lease calculation? Does vpp set a sale price? Or is it additional $ off, like a set dollar amount? Can some one please advise... Thanks you!

#3 ·
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately I dont see exact details as to how its applied towards the lease. I was hoping some of the "inifiniti" sales/dealers on this site might be able to answer how VPP is applied in the calculation of the lease.

Note, the VPP website states: Infiniti vehicles may be leased through the Vehicle Purchase Program. Leasing incentives differ from the bonus cash noted above. See your local Infiniti Retailer for leasing options.

Can someone advise what is the VPP discount structure for Plan D during the month of December 2013.

TIA

#4 ·
The VPP discount program gives the customer a set price based on which level you qualify for. Your plan, the VPP-D sets the vehicle purchase price at invoice, less any incentives and promotional discounts from Infiniti. This does not change month to month.

This means the lease numbers are applied to the VPP-D purchase price, then all incentives are applied afterwards.

For example, if the MSRP is $45,000 and VPP-D plan price is $42000, this will be your "cap cost", or agreed selling price. If you qualify for the $3250 loyalty rebate, that will be applied as a down payment.

Make sense? Capisce? Entiendes? Rezumash? Ok I ran out of foreign languages...

#6 ·
VPP means you get invoice pricing, minus any incentives, without haggling for hours. Be happy.

Rate will depend on your credit rating, car, miles, term, etc.

Don't be alarmed that residual is based off MSRP rather than the price you're paying - that's the way leases always work. Your monthly payment is still based on the selling price.

If you're in Norcal, contact me and I can explain more and make this very easy for you.

#12 · (Edited)
mf+res

I got December numbers for q50 awd premium
for 24m/15k its 0.00092 and 69%, so
for 24m/12k it should be 0.00092 and 70%
for 24m/10k it would be 0.00092 and 71%, just like the last month
I was told all the numbers are the same for Infiniti this month ... we were all expecting slightly better ones, though...

#8 ·
VPP pricing under the D plan should bring the car to invoice. Look on truecars.com for an idea of what invoice pricing is. (Make sure you add the right model with the right options).

Also don't let the dealer say you can't use the loyalty discount or other incentives. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO and they should be MORE THAN WILLING to add them. I've seen dealers not wanting to do the paper work and just lying to customers saying they can't use VPP with loyalty rebate ($3250).

#10 ·
I think residual on 24/12 is 73% - not positive it's the same on AWD and the one I did today was a hybrid. Not sure on MF. I'm a sales guy, not a finance guy. I rely on my manager to work out the numbers for me on each individual deal. Me quoting numbers off the top of my head is a very bad idea.

#13 ·
Where'd those come from? I thought it was more like .00105 for 24/12. I could be wrong though, I'm not a finance guy and that's why I avoid posting mf's on here. Not my wheelhouse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.