Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great that Nissan/Infiniti have announced the Q50 will be on the VPP program on 8/5. The VPP price (for friends/extended family) on all listed vehicles is essentially invoice less a variable amount of "Bonus Cash", and a special VPP discount for direct employees/family. All cars in the program have bonus cash ranging from $1,000 - $3,500. Presumably this is based on supply/demand. Has there been any indication on what the bonus cash will be (if any) for the Q?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
No one knows yet. It hasn't been added into the VPP system yet. Supposed to be added sometime later this week for 8/5 sales.

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
^^^ What he said. Also they allow for stacking so in the rare event that they are offering loyalty cash (one dealer said no) for the Q50, that goes with the VPP pricing. Any other incentives can also stack. This is all on the VPP site anyway, so nothing new here. However, leasing deals are supposed to be different for some reason, even with VPP.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My dealer just confirmed this afternoon that she had all rates for August. She even gave me the VPP price on the Q50 I built and I have to say I'm not impressed. I was hoping for a bigger discount and she also confirmed no loyalty cash or pull ahead program for Q50 deal.

·
Registered
159 Posts
My dealer just confirmed this afternoon that she had all rates for August. She even gave me the VPP price on the Q50 I built and I have to say I'm not impressed. I was hoping for a bigger discount and she also confirmed no loyalty cash or pull ahead program for Q50 deal.
What was the quote? Compared to invoice? If you don't mind disclosing.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
VPP pricing is not in the dealers system yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.