Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all =p

Need to turn in the lady Z and was about to pull the trigger on the 2014 Lexus IS 250 until I went to the dealer to test drive it .... boy is it ugly inside and out in person :mad:

so after not even bothering with a test drive came home and decided to get a 2013 G37 ... since I have always been in love with the car ... low and behold a quick search told me that its being updated :)

Now we are here .... car is in southern california and I torn between going with the advertised special $399/month $3999K down or try to haggle down the dealer for a better price (which I hate to do btw since its a brand new car) since the money factor is already pretty much set.

That all being said has anyone in southern cal (or anywhere) worked with a dealer that will honor the VPP price and if so what kind of discount did you receive?

·
Registered
325 Posts
VPP is the best price and of course better than the national ad.. the national ad is at msrp.. vpp is at cost

·
Registered
302 Posts
VPP is the best price and of course better than the national ad.. the national ad is at msrp.. vpp is at cost
Jason - could you confirm that VPP is a discount from invoice, not from msrp? For a VPP customer, where is the loyalty discount applied? After VPP?

·
Registered
75 Posts
VPP deals on Q50 are that you get to purchase the vehicle at dealer invoice cost. It is not an additional discount beyond the invoice.

Loyalty is only available on leases. Most of the time, the loyalty is used to reduce the total drive off cost. How ever it is used, it is a $1000 reduction in total cost to the customer.

·
Registered
325 Posts
VPP deals on Q50 are that you get to purchase the vehicle at dealer invoice cost. It is not an additional discount beyond the invoice.

Loyalty is only available on leases. Most of the time, the loyalty is used to reduce the total drive off cost. How ever it is used, it is a $1000 reduction in total cost to the customer.
What he said SteinyD

·
Registered
302 Posts

Thanks. I will be leasing. So, will my price be $1000 less than invoice (after VPP)?

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
So, just to be clear, the $1,000 loyalty does (or) does NOT apply if you are going from an Infiniti that you own--to a Q50 lease?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
So, just to be clear, the $1,000 loyalty does (or) does NOT apply if you are going from an Infiniti that you own--to a Q50 lease?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It does apply. You don't even have to do a trade and it can belong to someone else in your household.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I had an Austin dealer say it doesn't apply to the Q50. Sent him a screenshot and haven't heard back from him all day.

Some of these guys aren't trying very hard. Maybe these are selling really well and they don't bother with email when they have people lined up in person with briefcases full of cash.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I wonder if it has to do with them having only the stock they have right now. Seems like all other deliveries are for the week of the 23rd. Perhaps they'd be willing to deal by then.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.