Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yesterday dealer keyed in Vin of Q50s I wanted and was told it did not qualify for a C or D plan. The GM was like clueless or so he projected about VPP is not even available but I pushed back and keyed it in and said Nope then of course said "we need to make some money too"
Still looking in Nashville for my A or B.... I think I can only hope for a B because I do not work for Nissan?

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Yesterday dealer keyed in Vin of Q50s I wanted and was told it did not qualify for a C or D plan. The GM was like clueless or so he projected about VPP is not even available but I pushed back and keyed it in and said Nope then of course said "we need to make some money too"
Still looking in Nashville for my A or B.... I think I can only hope for a B because I do not work for Nissan?

Any thoughts?
The Q50 does qualify for VPP as long as YOU do and your dealership is willing to do VPP! Your town says Chicago but you mentioned Nashville. Where are you located and which location said no to VPP? If it is Nashville, I'll give you my contact that is doing VPP for me (Business Associate).

·
Registered
47 Posts
IC
Just sent u private message
Not really sure how those messages work or if you will get it?
Rick

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
So, according to this August '13 IFS bulletin posted on the VPP site, the best rate IFS will offer for new loans (Tier1) is 1.99% (2.24%, less the loyalty discount of 25 bps). This makes perfect sense, as it aligns with the prime market rate for new car loans (although still not better than the 1.74% I qualify for w/ my Pentagon Federal credit union).

However, it also lends zero support for the ridiculous .0013-.0015 (or 3.12%+ APR) MFs that have been reported. If these lease factors stick come Monday, IFS will have some explaining to do, and I will gladly shop around for another lender.

http://www.insidenissan.com/pdf/EmployeeVPPAug13Infiniti.pdf

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.