Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to lease a Q50a in the next week. I currently have a G37 so I have the loyalty. Is there anyway I can get a VPP #? I know my in laws work for Ford so I get the Z Plan and can get the X plan for friends and family. can anyone that works at Nissan help me?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
This may point you to the right direction

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/infiniti-q50-dealers-pricing/5346-2014-models-added-vpp.html

Check the list to see if the company is supported. I believe you'll need to provide the appropriate company e-mail contact onto the VPP site and then your VPP# will be sent via e-mail.

Then you can give your dealer the VPP to honor the VPP price. You'll have 30 days upon delivery to present your dealer with proof of company connection/employment for it to go through.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Interestingly, my dealer wanted to see a badge or a business card, not a pay stub. I guess the badge/card can better confirm the employment or something, I dunno
Mine told me to bring a pay stub.
But at the end of the day they were fine with just a badge.
They never looked at the pay stub.

I think some of this might have to do with the credit check as well.
I'm sure that shows who you work for even though that part of the process is done well after your pricing is set.

·
Registered
432 Posts
My dealer wanted a pay stub for proof of income anyway. So they used the pay stub for income verification along with VPP employment eligibility verification.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.