Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you all get a message on the bottom screen when you start up the car that says "Downloading all apps"? and if so, how long does it take before it goes away and you can use the screen?

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can set default apps that start and are useable immediately upon turning on the car...the others take about thirty seconds to fully load

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
isn't the bottom screen basically frozen for those 30 seconds while it's saying that? I found it annoying that I can't go to the radio screen as soon as I start the car.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Also, have you noticed that the lines on the backup camera don't work if you go into reverse right after turning on the car? ... Also, has anyone else had their whole touchscreen freeze? ... This happened to me a little while ago, I couldn't use the climate control hard buttons either. :(

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Also, has anyone else had their whole touchscreen freeze? ... This happened to me a little while ago, I couldn't use the climate control hard buttons either. :(
YES. The whole damned system effing froze on me for two hours today. I am currently uploading a video. I am glad I'm not the only one.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The freezing only seems to be happening to hybrids.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My whole screen has frozen not allowing me to switch to different screens even with the hard button. Also very slow start up from start, more like 60-90 seconds before I can switch the radio, or see the reverse lines on the camera. Maybe an update will fix this? This is the Base Model btw

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
My whole screen has frozen not allowing me to switch to different screens even with the hard button. Also very slow start up from start, more like 60-90 seconds before I can switch the radio, or see the reverse lines on the camera. Maybe an update will fix this? This is the Base Model btw
I've always heard that the future updates will be focusing mostly on speeding up the system.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.