·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Lmao at the sounds does someone have gas or did they just promote Chewbaka to sales and leasing consultant?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
If you'll notice the people walking in the background, the video is in slow motion, for some reason. I noticed that before I heard the voice-over.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eriberto Reyes uploaded an extended vid! Updated OP!

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Yeah he revised it after I commented on the video laughing at the sound. He was supposed to add music or something. Also he previously labeled the headlights as HID but I corrected him on that too.

Wow, I just noticed that there's a forward-facing front camera used in parking also. That is awesome. Finally, you can see exactly what your grille is seeing and how close you are without guessing.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think it's a bit of false advertising to mention a 0.26 coefficient of drag on a Sport model. The 6 non-sport models have 0.26, but the 4 Sport models have 0.27 (RWD) or 0.28 (AWD).
Makes you wonder about the logic behind making the Sports model heavier and bulkier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.