Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-
I know on the Acuras, you can import files to the unit's HD to use as wallpapers, for example on the startup sequence. Is this possible with intouch?
Also, can you import images to customize the User Profiles?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Also, can you import images to customize the User Profiles?
InTouch User Manual Page 8-28

You can also search the forum - it has been covered fairly extensively.

Here. Even did a search for you:

My salesman had downloaded a picture of me and set up my user entry. The format has to be jpeg (jpg). My picture was 100x150, which doesn't take up the entire space, and 3k.
Our wonderful Admin has even provided a stickied post with links to download the manuals:

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...l-owners-manual-q50-documentation-thread.html

Your welcome.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thanks for the direction. I could've done without the snideness, however.
Oh, and its "YOU'RE welcome"
You're welcome
Thanks. I've been using the other one for years - your version makes sense.

Sorry, my answer to laziness is being snide.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the superior attitude adopted by people on the web. A simple "look here" would've elicited a much nicer response from myself, and resulted in a much less negative view of you.
Assuming that I'm lazy, simply based on a single interaction, is both unfair and rude.
I am in fact a very active and educated member of society, and a successful professional, which you do not become through laziness.
Have a nice day, and, the next time you require a grammar lesson, please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
585 Posts
the next time you require a grammar lesson, please feel free to contact me.
I'm sure I won't have to, you seem to have no problem doing it without anyone seeking your assistance. Take a look in the mirror before you complain about "superior attitude".

If you're such an "active and educated member of society", you should have read the manual and searched though the forum without my prompting.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yea, I need to stay off the forums when I'm in a bad mood :eek:

I get particularly annoyed when I know that a question has been covered in the manual and extensively on the forums.

Maybe I'm different (O.K., I already know that), but I take a while to peruse a forum before I made my first post ((I read all of the posts on this forum before my first post). I really do consider it to be laziness to post a question without even trying to find an answer first.

In addition, I've seen too many forums that become impossible to navigate and find good information because the same questions are asked several different times with different answers. I know we live in a world of instant gratification (yes, I have Amazon Prime), but I really consider it discourteous to post a question on a forum without researching it first.

O.K. off my soapbox...

Reactions: FolsomDude
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.