Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://wardsauto.com/vehicle-test-drives/infiniti-q50-nice-no-big-leap-over-g37
Seems like an original tone. Some quotes:

In the 3.7 grade, WardsAuto achieves 26.5 mpg (8.9 L/100 km) combined at an average speed of 38 mph (61 km/h), better than the 23-mpg (10.2 L/100 km) stated average.
Still, our real-world fuel economy in the hybrid is a respectable 34.8 mpg (6.8 L/100 km), above the 31-mpg (7.6 L/100 km) average projected. Also impressive is the frequency the car travels on electric power alone, even at highway speeds.
The G had been criticized for having too harsh a ride, but the Q50’s is almost too sedate. Hitachi’s Dual Flow Path shock absorbers on the rear multilink suspension, and which already were available on the ’13 G coupe, lower damping force relative to piston speed to compensate for minor road undulations. But the bounciness gave the G some of its character.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
One of their Cons is: Too familiar exterior

Is it not suppose to look like an Infiniti?:confused:

Reactions: SnowItch

·
Registered
225 Posts
Anyone notice all these reviews aren't that great or in-depth? ... They really need to take a Hybrid Sport model out and push it to it's limits and spend some time with the car. None have really done this so far and are quick to dismiss and criticize it.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Anyone notice all these reviews aren't that great or in-depth? ... They really need to take a Hybrid Sport model out and push it to it's limits and spend some time with the car. None have really done this so far and are quick to dismiss and criticize it.
They are just like movie or Broadway critics. If you're being paid to find something wrong, guess what? You'll find something wrong.

Its this reason that I'm a big fan of user reviews on many on-line shopping sites - its always better to get the user's view (I'm sure like many others - its why I started following this forum).

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Registered
225 Posts
They are just like movie or Broadway critics. If you're being paid to find something wrong, guess what? You'll find something wrong.

Its this reason that I'm a big fan of user reviews on many on-line shopping sites - its always better to get the user's view (I'm sure like many others - its why I started following this forum).
True, I do the same things with user reviews and forget the critics reviews.

Reactions: SnowItch
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.