Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Anyone from the DMV area have the new Q50 or am I the only one!?:):confused:
I am in Maryland. However, Cecil County doesn't exactly qualify as part of DMV, neither geographically nor culturally.

BTW, if you want to get away from the crowds, and traffic snarled roads, go south to Virginia. ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm from the DMV. Howard County.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Do hit me up if you want to form a meet. Looks like we will have two members so far :)
Bethesda here
Got mine in August
Q50 hybrid AWD - tech and navigation
Graphite shadow / graphite interior

Orrin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I am in Montgomery county. I don't have a Q50 (Yet) I am on the fence in trading up my M35 for either a Q50 or M37/56 in the next few weeks to a year. We have a G35/37 club call NGC National G Club, We have weekly meets in Rockville, md at the starbucks kinda like a guys & girls night out where you can talk car talk work bring the wife and kids out with out being around kids delinquents and drama.

National G Club » NGC

If anyone is interested we would love to see a few Q's show up.

·
Registered
309 Posts
It looks like there are several of fellow DMV'ers here :)

I keep seeing more Qs on my commute from Dulles to Alexandria daily.

(I really like the look of them coming up from behind at night).It has the opposite effect the annoying new MDX has.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm in North Potomac and I have seen only 3 since I got my Q50.... I have question regarding my wheels if anyone can help.
Welcome :)

I am sure someone around here can help with just about anything. What do you have for us?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm in gettysburg now but a NOVA native... I'm up for a meet. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am in Columbia. Headed to the OC car show for the day this Saturday, 6/21.

If anyone wants to meet up in the future please feel free to hit me up. I have seen a couple Qs. Talked to one guy for a second in a white S AWD with the Stillen Splitter. Should have gotten his information.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh man this thread has been empty for a while! Hoping to revive it! I'm in Silver Spring Maryland and started a thread on the Q60 Forums (i'm SilverSport on the Q60 forums). Anyone still active on the forums in the DC Metro area care to have an impromptu meet up?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts