1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
My Infiniti Consultant let me test drive the new Q50 they got in (ours won't be here till the 5th). It was a fantastic drive and my husband was able to do a great (in depth) review and take some awesome pictures. Now the only problem is waiting till the 5th ;) Here is the link:

Infiniti Q50 Technical & Operational Blog: Pre-Release Review of the Q50 AWD Sport Hybrid
Nice! Thanks for sharing! So we have an Infiniti Chick and now we have InfinitiGirl! :D

Welcome to the forum and excellent first post! Now onto reading it! :D

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
That GTR looks beautiful. Nice write-up.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
This is exacly what I had envisioned Q50H AWD sport to be and the best write up. Welcome aboard InfinitiGirl.

Thanks for in concurring with my selection.

All the gassers if you are not convenience to get a hybrid then you'll never be convinced.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I thought I was going crazy about the automatic seatbelt retractor and so did the general manager of my dealership...I swore that it was actively pulling when I unbuckled my seatbelt but dismissed it as me going crazy! Lol..good to know its a feature!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for posting the link InfinitiGirl. Excellent Review, both extremely informative and easy to understand, perfect resource for Q50 fans and prospective buyers. I'll be posting a link to your Q50 blog on my website!

BTW, so excited for you! You went from an Infiniti EX35 to the Q50!?! Your family is in Car Heaven:D

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I thought I was going crazy about the automatic seatbelt retractor and so did the general manager of my dealership...I swore that it was actively pulling when I unbuckled my seatbelt but dismissed it as me going crazy! Lol..good to know its a feature!
:cool:I am so glad to hear that Infiniti resolved their seat belt retracting system as I always complained about the belt on 03-G35 coupe to 09 G37 Convertible (every Infiniti in between) not retracting. Thanks:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Awesome review! Loving that GTR as well! A race between the 2 in the future? Hehe! Anyway, love the points made and I agree that this should be stickied! :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Awesome review! Loving that GTR as well! A race between the 2 in the future? Hehe! Anyway, love the points made and I agree that this should be stickied! :D
HAHA, a race between those two would be utterly pointless, but I'm sure you were joking.

I would like to know how the Q hybrid compares to the M hybrid though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Outstanding review and welcome to the forums. SimpsonTide ought to be in picture heaven. I enjoyed all the details covered in your review. You were fortunate to have a dealer that would let you take the car home with you for a test drive. The rest of us are jealous!

It sounds like you have found your dream car, which is the best that any of us can hope for. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Definitely the best and thorough review with the photos! Thank you for posting the link, I-Girl! and thank your hubby for a remarkable write-up with picture illustration. Wow what a blogger! :) This can be an official "Q50 101" for all new owners! Or for any one who is curious about Q! :D

( Also, nice to be ale to enjoy the dream car while having a hubby who can fully appreciate and WRITE! :p :D)

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Thanks for the write up (and thank your husband too!).

Very well done and only gets those of us who haven't been able to drive a lot more excited!!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
HAHA, a race between those two would be utterly pointless, but I'm sure you were joking.
I would like to know how the Q hybrid compares to the M hybrid though.
Q50 H is lot better than M H except the size.

Thanks for the write up (and thank your husband too!).
Very well done and only gets those of us who haven't been able to drive a lot more excited!!
yes, to both and their girls who jumped in back seat to prove extra headroom:p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Jesus, is that your husbands GTR?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.