Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting tired of still getting emails from the DC BMW club. Yes, I know it's the largest chapter in the country, and they have sick events but they're mostly stuck ups. Anyway, they're yesterday's news.

We need to organize a Q50 (maybe G, too) group encompassing Philly to Baltimore, and Delaware. This is hardly the best time to get started but we can start thinking ahead to Spring.

This area is full of great roads, and destinations. I'm talking about SE PA (to Harrisburg), Delaware beaches, Maryland Eastern shore.

We could meet on a Saturday morning, at a friendly local dealer. Drive somewhere to a lunch/dinner spot, etc. You know...

Just wanted to get folks thinking about this, and generate some ideas.

Reactions: hunter81

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Based on the crowd here in socal meets that I go to, i think u would be better off basically organizing a nissan/infiniti meet to get a good crowd going! Have all those GTRs, 350/70z's, G35/37s, M's, etc.

Reactions: EdB

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm getting tired of still getting emails from the DC BMW club. Yes, I know it's the largest chapter in the country, and they have sick events but they're mostly stuck ups. Anyway, they're yesterday's news.

We need to organize a Q50 (maybe G, too) group encompassing Philly to Baltimore, and Delaware. This is hardly the best time to get started but we can start thinking ahead to Spring.

This area is full of great roads, and destinations. I'm talking about SE PA (to Harrisburg), Delaware beaches, Maryland Eastern shore.

We could meet on a Saturday morning, at a friendly local dealer. Drive somewhere to a lunch/dinner spot, etc. You know...

Just wanted to get folks thinking about this, and generate some ideas.
Now there is two of us... I'm in Gettysburg and would be up for a meet. The Nissan/Infinity idea might get some people interested. I'm on the Maxima forum and could get some info on some of their meets. I'm sure they would love to get a look at the Q. Let me know.

Reactions: Klamalama

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now there is two of us... I'm in Gettysburg and would be up for a meet. The Nissan/Infinity idea might get some people interested. I'm on the Maxima forum and could get some info on some of their meets. I'm sure they would love to get a look at the Q. Let me know.
Sounds like a plan. Have a link to their events?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.