Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having issues with the car displaying their picture once it's turned on? It says welcome .... Then if you are not the selected user click on guest. This is aggravating. I would really like to see my picture pops up and I can't seem to get it right. I've tried everything. Does the picture needs to be a certain size or maybe there's something I'm not doing. Uploaded it from the USB and selected it. Not to mention it shows when I click on my users.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with the car displaying their picture once it's turned on? It says welcome .... Then if you are not the selected user click on guest. This is aggravating. I would really like to see my picture pops up and I can't seem to get it right. I've tried everything. Does the picture needs to be a certain size or maybe there's something I'm not doing. Uploaded it from the USB and selected it. Not to mention it shows when I click on my users.
I found a quick fix.

1) Pull down sun visor.
2) Open mirror cover.
3) Look into mirror.
4) Smile.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Mrkalu, we apologize, but that there is freakin' funny! You made me laugh, Q50Aggie!
Thanks for brightening up the day.

Reactions: Mrkalu

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Hahahahahaha!!,!!

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Lol I can take a joke. That was funny.
I knew he'd laugh too Simpsontide ;).

Good sport!

Now can someone please tell Mrkalu how to get his pic on the welcome screen?!?!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe it only accepts certain files. Ill put some more pics on the USB later. Then again even the icons it comes with aint working. iChick help! :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope. I'm going to my dealer this week. Ill let you know. I wonder who else is having this problem.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Did you learn how to the situation with the welcome picture? I have the same problem. Can you help me?
My salesman had downloaded a picture of me and set up my user entry. The format has to be jpeg (jpg). My picture was 100x150, which doesn't take up the entire space, and 3k.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
My salesman had downloaded a picture of me and set up my user entry. The format has to be jpeg (jpg). My picture was 100x150, which doesn't take up the entire space, and 3k.
Interesting!! So when you turn on your car and your name appears, your picture does as well??? If so that is interesting information considering what the engineers told me on Tuesday. My picture only appears when I go into Edit Profiles and it shows below my name. It is a tiny jpeg file at 180 x 246 and 13 kb...which should still work, especially considering it appears in the Edit Profile option.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.