Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Had the 2018 Q50S for 6 months and was very pleased with it but decided to upgrade.

2019 Audi S5 Sportback Premium Plus

6 months??? I'm still learning the features the first 6 months. Certainly not thinking of my next car!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Upgrade? Like upgrading from window seat to a aisle seat.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I've always liked the window seat myself. 😁
Enjoy your Audi! Just don't get caught modding it. Audi is notorious for red flagging a car with mods.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Thanks to all for saying what I was thinking.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
6 months??? I'm still learning the features the first 6 months. Certainly not thinking of my next car!
$h!t, I'm 18 months in and still learning stuff. **** cars are too complicated for their own good.

·
Registered
515 Posts
The S5 is probably better in all ways except for looks. But looks are always subjective.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thought he had a RS

Fully spec’d out one goes for 65k+ on the website. Lease payments are most definitely higher. But going from a fancy Nissan to an Audi it’s to be expected.

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
To be fair, if you're going to call an Infiniti a "Fancy Nissan" you need to call Audi's, "Fancy Volkswagons". Keep it consistent.

So following that logic Lamborghini, Bugatti, Porsche, Bentley and Skoda are all fancy VWs?

So I can take my lambo or Chiron to VW for service?

·
Registered
563 Posts
What made you "upgrade" and what of the Audi did you consider an upgrade over the Red Sport Q50?
OP has a 2018 Sport, not RS or Hybrid.
Point is both Infiniti models have more HP than the Audi. I get your point also. He increased HP with a sport model. However if he owned the Hybrid or RS he would have dropped HP.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts