Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Purple is nice too but obviously not for everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Yup yup! A lighter tone of purple!

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I'm on board with the darker blues. I like the blues Lexus offers on the IS/ES/GS. I don't want any flat shades though, minus black, since I think they take away alot from the surface shapes.

Here's a crazy idea: how would this shape look in a metallic English racing green with saddle (tan) interior?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Also loved this custom color from Patman530 on G35driver described as: Custom 3 stage waterborne candy red paint "Menacing Red"*

Reminds me of on the shades the Venitian Ruby shows in sunlight

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
The blue on the Infiniti FX in the original post looks amazing, it would look amazing on the Q50 but it would need some modernizing, probably with a bit a pearl or just something to make it "pop" more.

BMW's "Red Hot" would look awesome on the Q50, even without any pearls or metallics

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Oh of course! How could I forget Jaguar! Their green paint(s) are legendary trademarks.

I guess you can also add MINI to that list. Green Mini Coopers are popular too.
Yes sire I think we are talking about british racing green right? I like that color but it fits only on certain cars in my opinion. I wonder how it would be on the Q50, can't imagine it looking bad.

Any blue metallic should be good looking on the Q50. I think that is the only vibrant color that its missing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes sire I think we are talking about british racing green right? I like that color but it fits only on certain cars in my opinion. I wonder how it would be on the Q50, can't imagine it looking bad.

Any blue metallic should be good looking on the Q50. I think that is the only vibrant color that its missing.

This is the only blue that the Q50 is missing. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.