Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny though how basically everybody they asked didnt like the touchscreen! At least the guy admitted that he has been struggling with his smartphone that he's just owned for just a few months! :D

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Funny though how basically everybody they asked didnt like the touchscreen! At least the guy admitted that he has been struggling with his smartphone that he's just owned for just a few months! :D
I doubt if they had any 20-somethings or tech-savvy 30-somethings there, that anyone would complain about the screens. Older people didn't grow up immersed in tech like alot of us have, so things like this are hard to learn and deal with. Like Selzini said though, I think alot of the interaction will be set-and-forget, like steering speed and feel.

Infiniti says there are 96 customizable settings in the car. I imagine they count 18-ish just for the seat settings alone, so the number isn't as daunting upon further analysis. Beyond twiddling with the radio or iPod, setting the cruise control, and adjusting the cabin temperature, I bet most people delve into the settings once and they're done. Still, it's good to know there's more for the knob twiddlers out there.

·
Registered
171 Posts
you're right....the number of settings isnt bad as long as the user experience is easy to navigate.

the system in my Jag also has a lot of controls....which isnt horrible to get around. but the system lags so bad, it makes me want to punch it every time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.