Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

What color did Infiniti Chick Pre-Order???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a fun poll to wager what you guys think Infiniti Chick Pre-Ordered as far as color goes! :D

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd love to do it, but it would be cheating, beecause she has already told ME. Have fun guessing.:D
Whoa whoa whoa....aren't u supposed to be on vacation with no computer mister? :p

Its all good! Let's see if it was predictable or something completely out of nowhere! Haha! :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Is the poll about her TODAY's order or what she would buy? Honestly I can't believe Chick will stay with her COLOR decision until MUCH later.. :). Commitment for Q50, definitely! ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the poll about her TODAY's order or what she would buy? Honestly I can't believe Chick will stay with her COLOR decision until MUCH later.. :). Commitment for Q50, definitely! ;)

Hahaha! Its for what she ordered today! I dont know...I think she really found her color being that she just out down $1000 non-refundable deposit on it! Wether or not she sticks with it should be another poll/wager! Hahaha! :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hahaha! Its for what she ordered today! I dont know...I think she really found her color being that she just out down $1000 non-refundable deposit on it! Wether or not she sticks with it should be another poll/wager! Hahaha! :D
:) that's more possible. Again, $1000 non-refundable only because she was totally sold by Q! :) she can always change the color later..

Let me guess. They don't have Malbec black Q50, so even if she got to see this color, I'm not sure she will lock it down.... (I could be wrong! i pre-ordered this very beauty after merely seeing it on M! :p ) But some how I don't think she would be THAT excited by blacks TODAY, although those were her "final choices". If its the color that made her "seal" the deal, that color has to be a bit dramatic and really "wow"ed her. ;) My guess is its either Hagane Blue or Venetian Ruby. Since she has blue already, my bet is Venetian Ruby! :) - Today it's all about wildness and passion and impulse. (Especially if its THAT guy who showed her the car! :D ). However, during the next two weeks, after she cools down a bit and thinks again with her logic/brain..., maybe she would return to the blacks. ...

:D what's the point!, whatever she pre-ordered today, we will hear this pretty soon:
"Ahhhhhh!! Thought I already picked out the color! Now I really am not sure!!..." :D

Either way, congrats, Chick! You obviously had a lot of fun! And like many others, you LOVE what you saw! :)

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
:) that's more possible. Again, $1000 non-refundable only because she was totally sold by Q! :) she can always change the color later..

Let me guess. They don't have Malbec black Q50, so even if she got to see this color, I'm not sure she will lock it down.... (I could be wrong! i pre-ordered this very beauty after merely seeing it on M! :p ) But some how I don't think she would be THAT excited by blacks TODAY, although those were her "final choices". If its the color that made her "seal" the deal, that color has to be a bit dramatic and really "wow"ed her. ;) My guess is its either Hagane Blue or Venetian Ruby. Since she has blue already, my bet is Venetian Ruby! :) - Today it's all about wildness and passion and impulse. (Especially if its THAT guy who showed her the car! :D ). However, during the next two weeks, after she cools down a bit and thinks again with her logic/brain..., maybe she would return to the blacks. ...

:D what's the point!, whatever she pre-ordered today, we will hear this pretty soon:
"Ahhhhhh!! Thought I already picked out the color! Now I really am not sure!!..." :D

Either way, congrats, Chick! You obviously had a lot of fun! And like many others, you LOVE what you saw! :)

Well, you are about to be very surprised by my decision!! Heck, I'm SHOCKED!!! But I will not change my mind because I wouldn't have made a decision without being 110% sold. I can change my mind 1,000 times about something but once I make a decision on something, it's good as gold.

My VERY long (albeit entertaining) "review" (and I use that term loosely) is about to be posted!

I will stick with it so go ahead and bet against me!! Heck, I should have voted in this poll because I could have made bank! haha

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Shoot!!! I clicked on the wrong color. My real vote is Venetian Ruby!!!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
And the winner is......

Without further delay..................RedWing780!! Who knew he/she knew me better than I knew myself.

WELL DONE!! :D

That's right people.............I chose MOONLIGHT WHITE!!! I honestly NEVER saw that coming!!!! :eek:

Thanks to those who played along!! Feel free to get a beverage and a snack and read my very length "review".

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...ks-long-review-dont-say-i-didnt-warn-you.html

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Ohhhhh yes!! See, you and your big mouth telling me that you don't want the same color as me! Hahaha KARMA baby!! :p
This is not KARMA but trusting your eyes, heart, brain and making the stupid :p decision. MW is a gr8 color and I have had Infiniti's MW, Black, Silvers, Blues in my house hold so the the color to try this time is Melbeck Black.
You can do lot more mods ;) with MW color than any other color.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Speaking of moonlight, just went out on my back patio and noticed it's a full moon!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Speaking of moonlight, just went out on my back patio and noticed it's a full moon!
Love!!!

This is not KARMA but trusting your eyes, heart, brain and making the stupid :p decision. MW is a gr8 color and I have had Infiniti's MW, Black, Silvers, Blues in my house hold so the the color to try this time is Melbeck Black.
You can do lot more mods ;) with MW color than any other color.
Thank you!! I couldn't get the Moonlight White out of my head when we went to write up the order. I just knew I had to go take a final look and it just was the one!! But second place was definitely the Malbec Black! I loved it as well!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ohhhhh yes!! See, you and your big mouth telling me that you don't want the same color as me! Hahaha KARMA baby!! :p
Me and my big mouth! Hahaha!

Its cool! Ill still try and make my car unique to my own styling! :D

What was the configuration?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Without further delay..................RedWing780!! Who knew he/she knew me better than I knew myself.

WELL DONE!! :D

That's right people.............I chose MOONLIGHT WHITE!!! I honestly NEVER saw that coming!!!! :eek:

Thanks to those who played along!! Feel free to get a beverage and a snack and read my very length "review".

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...ks-long-review-dont-say-i-didnt-warn-you.html
:):) congratulations!! Strikingly beautiful color with Q's lines! Great choice!

(Now those sexy eye lashes and pink lips will go PERFECTLY on your MW baby! :p:p:D:D )

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.