Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Aaaaand it’s installed. Willl have to get the materials together so I can work on a custom fiberglass sub box so I can get the amp kit and LOC in.

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
1,026 Posts
Aaaaand it’s installed. Willl have to get the materials together so I can work on a custom fiberglass sub box so I can get the amp kit and LOC in.
Nice work SLD! Now you just have to update your signature! Mods list is impressive!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Nice work SLD! Now you just have to update your signature! Mods list is impressive!
Ah crap! I knew I forgot something! Lol thanks!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Sub and amp installed. Finally got that little extra boom I like!

Reactions: RaceCar

·
Registered
2018 Q50 Silver Sport Lux RWD
52 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q50 RS AWD. Black on Black on Black
77 Posts
It was more time consuming than difficult. And there are a lot of resources available for troubleshooting.

Honestly, the install was pretty straightforward. Getting the thing set up and running the way I wanted was more way more tedious than the install and I'm not quite done yet.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
How difficult was the install? Are these just plug and play?

I would love to be able to use my EcuTek features there on the car as opposed to my phone
You could also save a bit of money by getting a smart auto kit which converts the top screen to an android tablet and download the ecutek app to it. I use a JB4, so it looks a little different, but for reference:
Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

61 - 68 of 68 Posts