·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,438 Posts
Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
163 Posts
2014: Nismo 370z #495 Magnetic Black - Stillen Gen3 CAI | SPL F/R Camber Arms | HKS Hypermax IV | JDM Rear Fog Light |GT-R Push Start Button | Z1 2 Piece D/S | Illuminated Kicks | Tommykaira | Work VS-XX BKB Step Lip +23/+13 19" 9.5/11 | Fast Intentions RHFC TDX CBE 12" CF | EcuTek | Bride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,387 Posts
I DD my Honda Accord!

This car has got the be the most reliable car I've ever had since high school!

Really? It appears they can't even build a reliable grille badge.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,438 Posts
Really? It appears they can't even build a reliable grille badge.
Nah, that was one of the mods he did to make it unique.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nothing special over here as the second car. We have a 2018 Murano platinum. Good little family wagon. The Armada was killing me in gas as a daily.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Nothing special over here as the second car. We have a 2018 Murano platinum. Good little family wagon. The Armada was killing me in gas as a daily.

I feel your pain. I just had a QX80 for a loaner for a day. The trip computer says I averaged 15.2 MPG. Yikes!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts

I feel your pain. I just had a QX80 for a loaner for a day. The trip computer says I averaged 15.2 MPG. Yikes!

At least the Armada takes regular fuel vs premium for the QX80.

I'm getting 16mpg on the Armada btw. But it comes down to actual cost, it's still costing me a bit more money using the Armada (@16mpg regular) vs the Q50 RS (@22mpg premium).

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
At least the Armada takes regular fuel vs premium for the QX80.

I'm getting 16mpg on the Armada btw. But it comes down to actual cost, it's still costing me a bit more money using the Armada (@16mpg regular) vs the Q50 RS (@22mpg premium).
According to the gas flap on the QX80 premium fuel is "Recommended for peak performance". So I guess you could burn regular. My G8 GT was the same way.

Reactions: q50adix

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
According to the gas flap on the QX80 premium fuel is "Recommended for peak performance". So I guess you could burn regular. My G8 GT was the same way.

That is correct. Just saying for a few people I knew who drive a QX never used regular. I know there's a lot of them out there who use regular on QX but I haven't personally seen one.

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
My wife's Escape gets driven if I/we have to venture somewhere with limited parking choices or other circumstances that might put the Q at risk for damage. Or if the puppy needs to get ferried somewhere as it is the vehicle with the booster seat.

Attachments

Reactions: q50adix

·
Registered
2018 Jaguar XE, had 2017 Red Sport 400, 17 Silver Sport, 14 Hybrid and 14 Base 3.7.
1,620 Posts
My wife's Escape gets driven if I/we have to venture somewhere with limited parking choices or other circumstances that might put the Q at risk for damage. Or if the puppy needs to get ferried somewhere as it is the vehicle with the booster seat.
Hey Pill love the red, and the handsome doggy, my Wife has a Kia Forte, when I drive it I will push it, and Wife said I didn't know it could go that fast.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Hey Pill love the red, and the handsome doggy, my Wife has a Kia Forte, when I drive it I will push it, and Wife said I didn't know it could go that fast.
Thanks Dom. The pic of the Escape was just after I had detailed it and I took it to post on the Subaru forum showing what a dick my wife is by how she parks at the mall (taking up multiple spaces). My wife is a slow poke too when she drives...I could have saved some money with a less powerful engine choice. I like how you capitalize "Wife"...is that her given name?

Reactions: rpiotro

·
Registered
2018 Jaguar XE, had 2017 Red Sport 400, 17 Silver Sport, 14 Hybrid and 14 Base 3.7.
1,620 Posts
Thanks Dom. The pic of the Escape was just after I had detailed it and I took it to post on the Subaru forum showing what a dick my wife is by how she parks at the mall (taking up multiple spaces). My wife is a slow poke too when she drives...I could have saved some money with a less powerful engine choice. I like how you capitalize "Wife"...is that her given name?
Well she was right beside me so I had to show her some respect, I put a photo on my last post.

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
90 Posts
My wife's 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L, NAV/Res. That car is by far and away the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Modern weapons cannot take down the silver tank!

·
Registered
649 Posts
My wife's 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L, NAV/Res. That car is by far and away the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Modern weapons cannot take down the silver tank!

I used to call our minivan the True Urban Assault Vehicle. It had plenty of power and the turn signals were simply a warning indicator that the van was about to overtake you. 12yrs she drove that beast.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I used to call our minivan the True Urban Assault Vehicle. It had plenty of power and the turn signals were simply a warning indicator that the van was about to overtake you. 12yrs she drove that beast.

“Respect the van”

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,219 Posts
2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel (B59) with Smarty Programmer, Dynatrack lock out hubs, Eaton front E-locker, SnowWay 9' plow, and Gear Vendors secondary transmission (overdrive.. drops RPM by 600 in 6th over..IIRC). You can split gears; 4th, 5th, & 6th. CAI intake & SS 4" cat back streight exhaust. (Muffler delete). Additionaly a Warren universal receiver mounted (mount when needed) winch.
Owned since new.

Reactions: jodedor
21 - 40 of 55 Posts