Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I drive 2018 Q50S AWD as my daily driver and my wife has 2014 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech. When my lease is up on Q50 in 2.5 years, I will most likely switch to my wife's TL and continue driving it until the wheels fall off. My wife really like the new RDX, but after having it as a loaner for few days the infotainment didn't impress me. She is also warming up to the new Volvo V60 (wagon) so we might be cross shopping the RDX with V60 in 2-3 years.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q50S Silver Sport
110 Posts
My wife's daily driver is the 2018 Q50S. Mine is a 2004 Mustang Mach-1. Daily driver since 2005. Full UPR suspension, Vogtland lowering springs, fully adjustable Tokico struts and shocks, drilled and slotted rotors, carbon ceramic pads, custom intake spacer, modifided C&L cold air kit , x-pipe and custom SCT dyno tune. Waiting on a new owner, or for me to splurge on a Pro Charger.
20161203_122633.jpg
IMG_0311.JPG (0).jpg
The Q50S replaced the BMW M-Sport .We added the BMW Factory sport ECM tune and M Stainless exhaust..it woke it up big time.
20150906_081716.jpg

Reactions: jodedor

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
4,032 Posts
"What else do you drive?"

Stick it in your sig, and question answered. ;)

(Although, I don't have the 2005 family Odyssey in my sig. With the License plate frame "World's Best Mom" :p)

·
Registered
Sherwood Park, Alberta
39 Posts

CB1000R...see signature

1998.5 Dodge 2500 - S&B cold air intake - AFE Bladerunner intake manifold - 75hp injectors - ARP Head Studs - BD Diesel Pulse exhaust maifold - stock turbo with bigger turbine - 4" turbo back exhaust - FASS Titanium lift pump - Edge Juice chip with CTS - custom made bumper - forgetting a few things but that's about it and ya that's stock height -

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Now that's a bumper!

Reactions: rpiotro

·
Registered
Sherwood Park, Alberta
39 Posts
Now that's a bumper!
Ya my buddy welded it up for me. Can't remember if he used 3/8" or 1/4" steel but it's damn heavy. I used Dupli-Color Bed Armor to coat it and the lower parts of the body. It's a pretty aggressive coating and looks great.

·
Registered
353 Posts
My wife's daily driver is the 2018 Q50S. Mine is a 2004 Mustang Mach-1. Daily driver since 2005. Full UPR suspension, Vogtland lowering springs, fully adjustable Tokico struts and shocks, drilled and slotted rotors, carbon ceramic pads, custom intake spacer, modifided C&L cold air kit , x-pipe and custom SCT dyno tune. Waiting on a new owner, or for me to splurge on a Pro Charger.
Have you had a chance to try out the S550 (2018+ models)
I been itching to drive one, a colleague of mine has a 2018 GT and the car has came a long way....i can go on about the recaros and brembos and coyote, but man I love that LCD screen as the speedometer

·
Registered
110 Posts
Have you had a chance to try out the S550 (2018+ models)
I been itching to drive one, a colleague of mine has a 2018 GT and the car has came a long way....i can go on about the recaros and brembos and coyote, but man I love that LCD screen as the speedometer
I have been in all except the GT350R. (Love the torque). I have had 2 neck surgery's and 1 lower back surgery. All newer stangs are difficult to get in an out of for me because of the long doors and deep seats. My Mach-1 sits lower than my Q50S. Handles like it's on rails but the ride is super stiff. But I can adjust it for drag or corner carving.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have been in all except the GT350R. (Love the torque). I have had 2 neck surgery's and 1 lower back surgery. All newer stangs are difficult to get in an out of for me because of the long doors and deep seats. My Mach-1 sits lower than my Q50S. Handles like it's on rails but the ride is super stiff. But I can adjust it for drag or corner carving.
Oh man! I've always wanted a GT350, but I'm worried about the fires and the issues I keep seeing online.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh man! I've always wanted a GT350, but I'm worried about the fires and the issues I keep seeing online.
Worry about the oil consumption and lack of tire wear. You will need to buy Amsoil buy the case and 8 tires at a time. You will need both on hand at any moment.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey, another Cummins guy! 24V, but I'll take what I can get in an Infinity forum. It occurs to me that I didn't actually post any pictures in this topic. Hm.

*edit:
my baby hooked up to the gooseneck back when it was still my company truck, not in my name yet. It spent most of it's life like this before retiring to my garage

The new company truck back at our old house, which when I first posted about it in this topic had 120k on it and currently has 216k in spite of spending four of the last six months at the dealer

·
Registered
183 Posts
The wife's 2020 Subaru Crosstrek. Perfect for vacations in any season and home improvement store runs.

Reactions: ptatohed
41 - 55 of 55 Posts