Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) That Tech package. :eek: That's going to get me in trouble. iChick I did notice the car turning slightly though on little curvy roads, nothing drastic but it I wasn't touching the steering wheel and it handled it just fine. :eek:

So far I've had one lock up. Rebooted the way Aggie instructed, haven't had any problems since. :) Hopefully, it stays like that.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with their bluetooths when there's a USB plugged in?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Sweet! Looks awesome - enjoy!

Reactions: Mrkalu

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Congrats man and enjoy your Q50! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you thank you :) I know Aggie what % tints do you have on yours ? Afro I was thinking of Kit from Knight Rider. Since the car practically drive itself. :eek: was scared at first but that's a beauty. You guys don't think I could pass on as a Michael Knight ?

I do like Jetson. Debate anyone ?

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hmmmm....Kitt does seem nice! Makes a lot of sense as well!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aha, Raven. I think that's pretty masculine and fits the curves.
How about Jetson Kitt ? (First and last) after all the whole point is to get personal. What's more personal than a full name!?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Probably switch it around to Kitt Jetson! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ahhhh yes makes more sense. And mine sounded too much like Jason Kid lol. I like what you did there. Afrosheen...thoughts?
Hahaha! If we're going by basketball names then Black Mamba? Hahaha!:D

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Thank you thank you :) I know Aggie what % tints do you have on yours ? Afro I was thinking of Kit from Knight Rider. Since the car practically drive itself. :eek: was scared at first but that's a beauty. You guys don't think I could pass on as a Michael Knight ?

I do like Jetson. Debate anyone ?
Dealer tells me 30%

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Awesome man. Congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
121 Posts
:) That Tech package. :eek: That's going to get me in trouble. iChick I did notice the car turning slightly though on little curvy roads, nothing drastic but it I wasn't touching the steering wheel and it handled it just fine. :eek:

So far I've had one lock up. Rebooted the way Aggie instructed, haven't had any problems since. :) Hopefully, it stays like that.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with their bluetooths when there's a USB plugged in?
Congrats, sir. You look quite proud of the new ride.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats, sir. You look quite proud of the new ride.
Thank you sir. I am I am. I've gotten so many compliments on it. I've always wanted an Infiniti. Timing is everything. It's been a blessing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.