Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
can anyone please tell me the part number for the rear piece stuck on the lower bumber between the exhaust, think it on the q50 s, lt looks like a 4x4 piece to protect lower of car, is there an aftermarket part
thanks for you help phil

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Pic??

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I think the OP is referring to the rear diffuser piece but as usual, no one seems to think that posting their model year or any other pertinent information about their car is necessary for an answer.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I thought he might mean the '18+ diffuser too but I thought it was integral with the bumper cover and not a removable part. Also, I wouldn't call it "4x4". And I wouldn't say it is there to protect. Who knows?? lol

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I thought he might mean the '18+ diffuser too but I thought it was integral with the bumper cover and not a removable part. Also, I wouldn't call it "4x4". And I wouldn't say it is there to protect. Who knows?? lol
Yes, the diffuser on the 18+ models is part of the bumper cover. There are plenty of aftermarket diffusers out there for earlier models though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This pic is from the forum, my Car is a 2015 on a Q50 sport European model, I’m looking to see if I can add the piece shown between the exhaust underneath
thanks again

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Ok, I get it now. You can add an aftermarket diffuser, yes. It may not look exactly like the OEM one on the '18+ models. There are lots of choices but a popular choice is Stillen.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
eBay has a lot of the diffusers also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts