Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell guys, I have a 2015 q50 premium 3.7
I’m looking for 19 inch rims, that look semi wide maybe concave, cheap priced but nice and that aren’t too heavy on the car. What should i get ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Way too many variables. Sport, or regular brakes? Staggered or square? Flush, tucked, or poke? What size tires do you want to use? What’s your total budget including wheels, tires, mounting/balancing, swapping tpms sensors? Do you want OEM wheels off a different car like a 350/370z? Does wheel weight make that much of a difference?

Nobody can answer all that without you doing some research on your own. Look through the fitment thread, tire rack, fitment industries, etc. to get an idea of the look you want to achieve. It took me a couple of months to settle on a set of wheels, and I still ended up getting something different than I was originally going to purchase.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Way too many variables. Sport, or regular brakes? Staggered or square? Flush, tucked, or poke? What size tires do you want to use? What’s your total budget including wheels, tires, mounting/balancing, swapping tpms sensors? Do you want OEM wheels off a different car like a 350/370z? Does wheel weight make that much of a difference?

Nobody can answer all that without you doing some research on your own. Look through the fitment thread, tire rack, fitment industries, etc. to get an idea of the look you want to achieve. It took me a couple of months to settle on a set of wheels, and I still ended up getting something different than I was originally going to purchase.
Super response. Right on the money!

·
Registered
2017 Q50 S Red Sport 400 RWD
35 Posts
Not cheap, but not expensive for fully forged wheels. VS Wheels. A Visconti/Stance Wheels Co. I ordered the 19" VS02's for my 17 RS. 9" front and 10.5 rear. Should be here in 8 weeks or so. The coronavirus has slowed production and shipping. The wheels weigh close to 20 lbs. each. Fairly lightweight. Many color options.

Here's a link to the manufacturer's website: VS Wheels

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
JohnInNH has a set of those VS02 wheels and really likes them. I'm considering them when my tires need replacement. Also the VS08.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
I just like the 5 to 10 spoke format. They remind me of bifurcated boiler tube walls from my old power plant days.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I just like the 5 to 10 spoke format. They remind me of bifurcated boiler tube walls from my old power plant days.
I learned a new word today. heh..

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
457 Posts
I always recommend buying things that one likes...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts