Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure there are other people taking delivery tomorrow, but I'll have mine for sure...and tomorrow night, I will make some videos from home...Definitely will show of night time headlights..and will try to do better video of inTouch...anything else in particular anyone wants?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hmmm...maybe some demo of the Q50 techs?

Maybe a 0-60 vid would be cool too! Just take a vid of what u can man!

Thanks! :D

Reactions: johnvnm112

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Video without the air conditioning blowing into the phone/camera!! :p :p :p
Must have been sweating too much like a crack addict about to receive his supply! Hahaha! :p

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This maybe hard but is it possible to get footage of the Downshift RevMatching? I just love the sound. Actually nvm, you have to break the car in...
Yea, the break in period is not going to be followed according to the manual...lol

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
The next video really should be Japanese. Maybe that scene with Yamamoto saying climb mount tanaka

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
What videos do you want?
The girls from simpsontide and cfrp avatars having a fight - doesn't matter if pillow fight or cat fight - I'm not picky ;)

Oh, you meant a video of the Q50? Then I would like a video of the adaptive lighting working - I want to see the lights turning as you turn the steering wheel.

Also, try to find out when the apps will be available for download from the app store. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Definitely a video on the light output and cutoff of the headlights against a wall or something.

Reactions: ChrisQ50
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.