Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 q50 premium RWd
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im tryna get some wheel spacers for the Q to make it look a lil mean, any of y’all running spacers if so what are the dimensions yall running how many inches is best for width on stock panels and fenders, not rolled. What brand and so forth. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,421 Posts
So im tryna get some wheel spacers for the Q to make it look a lil mean, any of y’all running spacers if so what are the dimensions yall running how many inches is best for width on stock panels and fenders, not rolled. What brand and so forth. Thank you in advance
You might get more responses if you posted info about your car. Adding a signature with your car info is very helpful and it attaches every time you post. Like RWD vs AWD and the size of tire/rims you have.

Reactions: DankQ50 and DeeCee

·
Registered
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 Posts
I just installed garage line 25mm spacers about 500 miles ago. 2017 Silver Sport. Like them so far, 20mm may be better but requires mods.

Use the search

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
772 Posts
I'm running the same setup for my OEM wheels – Eibach 20mm spacers on all four corners.

For aftermarket wheels it depends on ET (offset) of the rims whether it's possible or "necessary" to install spacers – a lower ET brings the wheel out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts