Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys !
One day I was browsing on Instagram and searching q50s and I found this guy in the same area as me had his wheels stolen . :mad:

I'm picking up my q50 this week and I'm really nervous about the wheels .

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
That really sucks! Do the wheel locks really help prevent theft, or are they easily defeated by determined theives? :confused:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That really sucks! Do the wheel locks really help prevent theft, or are they easily defeated by determined theives? :confused:
Every decent tire installer has the tool to break a lock. They are not uncommon.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Yo,

I heard that the VIN number is etched into these rims...Idk if it's true... but if so, I think I found the person who has mine on craigs list. Which is crazy.
Get on that asap man! Bring those theives down!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Contact the police and see what can they do .
to be honest, i dont think they police really give a ****, they dont care about 2000 dollar set of rims, they'll simply tell you the insurance company will cover it. at least thats how it is where im from. theyre assholes

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
how did they get that on a flatbed without dragging it on the axles ? :/

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Holy crap. That sucks. Location?

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yeah I just came across the users post. This is sad. I live in NY, image how I feel leaving my car outside for an hour or two. I've already seen cars with beautiful rims get stripped in a matter of minutes.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.