Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I just got a Q50 and i am looking for the block heater cord. bought the car in Winnipeg gets very cold here normal temp in winter is -25c to -45c.

just wondering if anyone can help me with this?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
D
Hey Guys, I just got a Q50 and i am looking for the block heater cord. bought the car in Winnipeg gets very cold here normal temp in winter is -25c to -45c.

just wondering if anyone can help me with this?

Thanks
Did u find it?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Mines probably still tucked into the engine bay. Never routed or used it ever. This is in Alberta winters too which is the same temps as Winnepeg. IIRC its tucked in on the RH side of the engine area. But thats only if your car came with the block heater option. I know in Alberta its a factory must have option on vehicles I believe if equipped

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I didn't know it was an option! My Cummins turbo diesel B59 Dodge has one. I use it a LOT. 12 quarts of oil in that baby.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I'm glad I don't live where I would need one of those.

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm glad I don't live where I would need one of those.
Where I live, I've never had to actually use it. It gets cold here but not cold enough to require needing it and also cars parked in my garage at night. And the 9 hours its exposed at work, the engine block is warm enough till I get off work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts