Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Iridium Blue 2018 Q50 Sport, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, AMS Lower Down Pipes
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i just bought a 2018 q50 silver sport in iridium blue and so far i have done a muffler delete but it has not scratched my itch for sound. i was thinking about getting catback with lower downpipes but there are quite a few any recommendations on what i should pick? I did not like the stillen exhaust as it was too quiet, so far im leaning towards the invidia cbe with ams ldp or megan ldp. any input would be great.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Reactions: LaKuan

·
Registered
2018 Q50. Ecutek
51 Posts
If you still have stock downpipes that will hold up a lot of sound. Just catless downpipes will make the car sound a lot more. I used to have that exhaust dump right out my catless downpipes, it was way too loud. I eventually had to get resonators.

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, MBRP Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
373 Posts
Just got the AMS LDP again with the MBRP CBE, it's loud and sounds great EXCEPT for the drone.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got the AMS LDP again with the MBRP CBE, it's loud and sounds great EXCEPT for the drone.....
i just bought the mbrp cbe, currently searching for what LDP to buy, im 18 so im looking for the best bang for my buck so ive been thinking maybe the megan racing ldp or saving up for the FI ldp

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have had the megan racing LDP before, best bang for your buck for sure and its a good quality

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had the megan racing LDP before, best bang for your buck for sure and its a good quality
i ended up buying the AMS as its a 3inch downpipe for a 3 inch exhaust.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Good Choice, again the only issue is the Drone, the difference in power is worth it though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts