Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is a car enthusiast board, want to hear what other peoples favorite YouTube auto reviewer personalities?

For me, three stand out: Straight Pipes, Savage Geese, and Alex on Autos.

I just enjoy their input and reviews. Definitely enjoy the banter between the Straight Pipes guys.

Honestly, they sound like they would be cool to hang out with.

·
Premium Member
2017 Q50 Silver Sport VR30DDTT
262 Posts
I do enjoy watching Straight Pipes and Savage Geese! I also like the The Fast Lane (car, truck, etc) and WhistlinDiesel :ROFLMAO: . There are some russians like smotraTV and SERDJIO as well who have great reviews.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,332 Posts
What's wrong with Doug DeMuro? $3 million net worth from his YouTube channel income. Pointing out quirks and features seems to be a fairly lucrative business since he bought a Ford GT as a toy.

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
What's wrong with Doug DeMuro? $3 million net worth from his YouTube channel income. Pointing out quirks and features seems to be a fairly lucrative business since he bought a Ford GT as a toy.
I prefer Sara 🥰

·
Premium Member
2017 Q50 Silver Sport VR30DDTT
262 Posts
Eh, I used to like Doug. His videos just got redundant and after a few years of watching him I just grew out of it.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,332 Posts
Eh, I used to like Doug. His videos just got redundant and after a few years of watching him I just grew out of it.
I was being facetious. Too much minutiae and not enough technical and performance information. Droning on about where a switch is located or some other cockpit quirk makes my ears bleed.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Alex on Autos, SavageGeese, Throttle House are the 3 I most often frequent but also keep an eye on Matt Moran, DudeinBlue, Edmunds and Sarah-N-Tuned
when I can but its a lot of content to try and keep up on.

Reactions: Batell and jodedor

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
Honestly, Throttle House hands down.

Those guys can have their own TV show. They remind me a bit of Top Gear/Grand Tour.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
4,781 Posts
What the heck is wrong with you jode? lol

·
Super Moderator
4,781 Posts
Reactions: jodedor

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
Sarah and tuned. Ewww.
One word: hawt.

My wife says there is a saying in Brazil, "If she is too pretty, she is a man."

I would have never known. That is how naive I am at 51. You should have seen how naive I was at 18.

·
Registered
418 Posts

I would have never known. That is how naive I am at 51. You should have seen how naive I was at 18.

·
Super Moderator
4,781 Posts

I didn't know she was a dude until recently. I am sooooo glad I am on record as saying she didn't do it for me before I knew. No girly hourglass. I'm giving you a virtual slap to the back of the head, lol.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
I didn't know she was a dude until recently. I am sooooo glad I am on record as saying she didn't do it for me before I knew. No girly hourglass. I'm giving you a virtual slap to the back of the head, lol.
lolol...

that sounds just about like one of my closest friends: wanting to slap me and knock some sense into me...thanks for the chuckle.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
52 Posts
For me, savage geese is at number 1 and doug demuro is number 2. I really enjoy videos from savage geese. He's very technical.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts