Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Alex on Autos, Savagegeese, Throttle House are my favs. Never cared for Sarah n Tuned, her sense of humor is strange and the content was weak.

Reactions: Londorh

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
EddieX. He frequently tests the latest Audi's, especially Sport & RS models.

https://www.youtube.com/c/EddieX616/videos

He did a recent review of a 2021 GT-R (love the color!):

EmeliaHartford. She's a stoner with enough YT money to finance a C8 Corvette and slap twin-turbos on it, but that's not the only car she's reviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/c/EmeliaHartford/videos

And she's got mechanic friends that rip apart her financed C8 Corvette:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I still watch and enjoy Sara for the car reviews. I'm not transgender phobic.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
4,881 Posts
Reactions: Batell and jodedor

·
Super Moderator
4,881 Posts

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I'm following the same YT-ers you guys are following - minus Sara. I still watch a few of her videos if returned by search.

·
Registered
503 Posts

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Glad to see we are all for the most part folks of good taste when it comes to car content. XD

Reactions: jodedor

·
Super Moderator
4,881 Posts
Glad to see we are all for the most part folks of good taste when it comes to car content. XD
Yeah, except for jode who thinks the chick with a 3 piece set b/t her legs is "hawt". LOL!!!! 🤣

Just teasing jode! ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Raitti's Rides is also a new discovery for me. I thought Throttle House were from Europe but realized they are filming in Canada.

Funny that since I bought my car I'm looking at auto reviewers more even if I'm not in the market anymore.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Yeah, except for jode who thinks the chick with a 3 piece set b/t her legs is "hawt". LOL!!!! 🤣

Just teasing jode! ;)
Hey I enjoy her content as well, just maybe not in the same fashion as Jode. ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
KaydroTechnologies has some good stuff on our car and some entertaining autocross stuff. Just seems like a good dude who really loves the Q50. Unfortunately he has a busy life and barely posts vids, but dude just does it for the love of the car and has great laugh haha.

·
Super Moderator
4,881 Posts
KaydroTechnologies has some good stuff on our car and some entertaining autocross stuff. Just seems like a good dude who really loves the Q50. Unfortunately he has a busy life and barely posts vids, but dude just does it for the love of the car and has great laugh haha.
Fine. But he's not transgender hope?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Reactions: ptatohed

·
Premium Member
18 RS Q50 RWD
50 Posts
Harry Metcalfe and Doug DeMuro get the cars Im interested in. Redline Reviews brought my attention to the Q50 RS. Personalities not really a concern

21 - 37 of 37 Posts