Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I

Both front fender emblems are missing that‘s why my comment about being painted. As to why one fender emblem got slapped on the trunk it makes for the overall curiosity lol
ah gotcha.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,752 Posts
Good lord almighty...If THAT is who Infiniti envisions driving their product, I think I am gonna have to sell and get a Mitsubishi Mirage as those two cars are as far apart and I am to this dude. $h!t, even just the shoes, bag, fedora, or high-water pants by themselves separates us by miles. There is no way he debadged that car by himself. This is what he should be driving:

1619783903209.png

IF you dress like that guy, please put me on "Ignore" and do both of us a favor.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Didn't see the actual posting, is it even a Red Sport? Would have been awesome if it were a TypeR emblem.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Didn't see the actual posting, is it even a Red Sport? Would have been awesome if it were a TypeR emblem.
It is a Red Sport as that color is Red Sport only. Unless it's one heck of a fake.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD
94 Posts
Where's IPL emblem? Where's Nismo emblem? Might as well throw an AMG, M, RS and Lexus F-Sport emblem on it too when you are there

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,721 Posts
Good lord almighty...If THAT is who Infiniti envisions driving their product, I think I am gonna have to sell and get a Mitsubishi Mirage as those two cars are as far apart and I am to this dude. $h!t, even just the shoes, bag, fedora, or high-water pants by themselves separates us by miles. There is no way he debadged that car by himself. This is what he should be driving:

View attachment 99917

IF you dress like that guy, please put me on "Ignore" and do both of us a favor.
LOL! High-water, skinny slacks with no socks and generic slip-on tennis shoes. That bag he's carrying looks like something a country doctor would shlep around.

Wait a minute! Is that the Spud in that picture?

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Registered
Gulfport, Mississippi
15 Posts
I honestly think they photoshopped that RS in there. He is probably reaching for the door handle of his BMW i3.

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,768 Posts
Remember the guy for the 2020 Q50's? He had a newspaper in every pic. But at least he wore socks, I think.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,768 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,721 Posts
Reactions: securityguy

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
That one picture and the lure of the built-in apps is single handedly responsible to 90% of Q50 sales in 2020 and 2021.

I'm more put off by the 60mm size of the watch rather than which wrist he is wearing it on. It needs to be on a gold chain around his neck. Spud can be so close minded.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,721 Posts
That one picture and the lure of the built-in apps is single handedly responsible to 90% of Q50 sales in 2020 and 2021.

I'm more put off by the 60mm size of the watch rather than which wrist he is wearing it on. It needs to be on a gold chain around his neck. Spud can be so close minded.
That's not a 60mm case. 60mm case, quality watches are fairly rare. 50-52 mm watch cases are as big as major watchmakers like Omega, Rolex, Tag Heuer, etc, go.

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
That's not a 60mm case.
I was exaggerating for effect. I have girl wrists and wear a 36. Forty-two and up look funny to me.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,721 Posts
I was exaggerating for effect. I have girl wrists and wear a 36. Forty-two and up look funny to me.
My Omega Speedmaster and Seamaster watches are 44 mm. Anything larger on my wrist looks disproportionate.

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
My Omega Speedmaster and Seamaster watches are 44 mm. Anything larger on my wrist looks disproportionate.
I would have expected a built-in clock in your CPU, but what do I know. You're probably over-clocked too.

Reactions: rpiotro

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,721 Posts
I would have expected a built-in clock in your CPU, but what do I know. You're probably over-clocked too.
Yup. CPU and GPU.

Reactions: [email protected]
21 - 39 of 39 Posts