Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got done with 5 new Q50's today and thought I would reach out and see if anyone needs anthing? I have proubaly one of the best selections in stock and hard to find cars. If you are waiting on your dealer and they are giving you the " Maybe September" let me know Here is a loaded Q50H Sport I have in stock if anyone wants this one. I can ship the car to anyone in the US.

My email is [email protected] if you need anything. Here is the info on the Q50H sport I have.

DEALER FIRM , PASS2 Current Configuration 91914
2014 Q50S HYBRID 4DR AUTO
KH3-G
BLACK OBSIDIAN , GRAPHITE
MSRP BASE $46,350 FL5 $180 CARPETED CARGO MA NAV $1,400 NAVIGATION PACKAG TE2 $5,000 DELUXE TECHNOLOGY 50S $0 50 STATE EMISSION Destination & Handling Charge $905 Total $53,835

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Whoa! He is alive after all! (Probably something the older members will get! Hehehe!)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Hey guys just got done with 5 new Q50's today and thought I would reach out and see if anyone needs anthing? I have proubaly one of the best selections in stock and hard to find cars. If you are waiting on your dealer and they are giving you the " Maybe September" let me know Here is a loaded Q50H Sport I have in stock if anyone wants this one. I can ship the car to anyone in the US.

My email is [email protected] if you need anything. Here is the info on the Q50H sport I have.

DEALER FIRM , PASS2 Current Configuration 91914
2014 Q50S HYBRID 4DR AUTO KH3-G
BLACK OBSIDIAN , GRAPHITE MSRP BASE $46,350 FL5 $180 CARPETED CARGO MA NAV $1,400 NAVIGATION PACKAG TE2 $5,000 DELUXE TECHNOLOGY 50S $0 50 STATE EMISSION Destination & Handling Charge $905 Total $53,835
I have no argument with my dealer - he's been trying to fix things, and has given me a good deal. The gift card crap is ridiculous, and also, when a dealer can't even find out where an ordered car is, it's total B.S. on the side of corporate.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Whoa! He is alive after all! (Probably something the older members will get! Hehehe!)
Alive to come in and get some sales!! :eek::eek::eek:
Wonder what happened at the ride and drive?? :confused::mad::confused:

Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wait, he got done with 5 Q50s today? Done doing what? Stripping them of their parts? Done updating them? Done detailing them? He did ask if we needed anything. Maybe he's trying to move parts.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
You really have 5 of them... I have maybe 20 -25 in stock.. Anyone wants one let me know.. Shipped to your door, and they will not disappear before they get there.. Sounds like sales are not going well for you bill , you have 5 of them and we delivered 5 in the last 2 days..

·
Registered
325 Posts
You really have 5 of them... I have maybe 20 -25 in stock.. Anyone wants one let me know..
About the same here inventory wise.. I would've responded earlier but was busy with my 6 Q50 sales today (actually only 2.. not as good as the thread starter but 2 is a good day lol)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.