Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are all dying to know. Who will be the first person on the forum to drive off in Q50. Post your results here!:)

·
Registered
432 Posts
We are all dying to know. Who will be the first person on the forum to drive off in Q50. Post your results here!:)
It will probably be some old lady that isn't even on this forum. You'll see her pass by you on the highway and you'll be livid!

·
Registered
432 Posts
And she probably didn't spend 6 months worrying about details and preorders. :D
Yep, she'll be tooling along not a care in the world while you're still in the car you're trading in, mouth agape and tears welling up as you start to think about jumping the center divider and racing to your dealer in a fit of rage. Then they tell you "sorry your car isn't here yet..." :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I hope it's BenW - he deserves it!

Reactions: HighNoon and tt_45

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yep, she'll be tooling along not a care in the world while you're still in the car you're trading in, mouth agape and tears welling up as you start to think about jumping the center divider and racing to your dealer in a fit of rage. Then they tell you "sorry your car isn't here yet..." :eek:
I feel like doing this every morning when I think about how long we've been waiting for our Q50s and me still not knowing when my car will be at my dealer.

·
Registered
396 Posts
But we won't know if the old lady is really just test driving for her favorite son who is working his xx off in order to afford the lease of Q some days...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is an old lady in Long Beach California. She has had a black black hybrid sport. She traded in her E350 AMG Sport for this car. It was on the road and now it is back at the dealership. She was and will be again the first to own and drive a Q50.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will Tuesday be the day? Still waiting on that first report of an owner with a Q50.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Well there are people who have it already! Vossen has theirs and also the people from the infest forum! Vossen is in this forum so I guess they are the first!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.