Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

The hybrid put more smile on me during test drive but I got Gasser due to trunk size. I was lucky that the sales guy took me to a little back road for test drive.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The first time I smiled was when I test drove the Hybrid. It was around 5:30pm in the day and it was already kinda dark out.

I had turned down an unfamiliar street and I didn't know where I was going. Suddenly I noticed that I was about to run over a big speed bump going 40mph with the sales guy in the passenger seat. I slammed on the brakes hard. There definitely was some nervous smiles going on after that. :p

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
First time I smiled was went it was uncovered at the reveal event. Then I smiled when I was at the dealership and they got their first shipment. Then I smiled when I test drove the Hybrid. Then I smiled when I test drive the Gasser. Then I smiled when my sales guy called to let me know mine had FINALLY arrived. Then I smiled when I saw them pull it to the front of the dealership. Then I smiled when I finally finished delivery stuff and I pushed the sales guy out the passenger door and I was off and spinning.:D

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I smiled first time I saw it at the autoshow and decided that "This is going to be my next car"

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
First time I smiled was went it was uncovered at the reveal event. Then I smiled when I was at the dealership and they got their first shipment. Then I smiled when I test drove the Hybrid. Then I smiled when I test drive the Gasser. Then I smiled when my sales guy called to let me know mine had FINALLY arrived. Then I smiled when I saw them pull it to the front of the dealership. Then I smiled when I finally finished delivery stuff and I pushed the sales guy out the passenger door and I was off and spinning.:D
during the reveal event, you smiled and the car smiled back at you :D

I did not have a chance to go to any event but back in Feb, when Infiniti newsletter shows the face of it, I decided that is what I am going to get! Screw Beamer and I am willing to wait till July!!! (in that evening, I was supposed to make a move with 335 coupe)....

It seemed that Q50 is all about first sight love!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Still puts a smile to me everyday and hope it will put a huge smile in a couple of days! Tire availability is currently holding me back! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.