Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back when I bought my first G35 in 2004, I bought a set of Infiniti take off wheels and used them for my winter tires. I have used these wheels on my 2007, 2009 and 2012 G's.

Does anyone know if these wheels will fit on a 2014 Q50 Sport AWD?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Back when I bought my first G35 in 2004, I bought a set of Infiniti take off wheels and used them for my winter tires. I have used these wheels on my 2007, 2009 and 2012 G's.

Does anyone know if these wheels will fit on a 2014 Q50 Sport AWD?
What are the specs of the wheels u wanted to put on?

Sadly no, already tried... offset

Has any1 found a site that sells rims or tires or a package for winter?
Heh? Which one did u try?

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
19" Rims of Q50 have off set of 50mm, all other older rims were with offset of 30, 45 etc..spacers can solve the issue

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Considering the stock G35 wheels are around a 30-33mm offset and the stock Q50 wheels are I believe a 50mm offset, I would say they probably won't work. Like gbert asked...what are the specs of the wheels you are thinking of putting on?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
TireRack sells wheel/snow tire combos for reasonable prices. Mounted balanced and shipped.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Bolt patterns should be the same. Not sure on the offset. Have you tried bolting the old wheels on to see if they clear the brakes?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Just went through this with snow tires/winter rims for my Q50 Sport AWD. I will assume your old rims are 17". Your new Q50 has the big brakes and 17" rims will NOT clear the brakes! I found a nice set of 18" rims that provide the necessary clearance. The bolt pattern is the same as the 2009 G37xS I traded in and the 40mm offset works fine with 245/45-18 Hakka R2's (same overall diameter as stock wheel/tire combo). Check the Wheels, Tires etc. sub-forum for pics of my setup.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies. The wheels are OEM Infiniti wheels from a 2004 G35. I have no idea what the offset is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.