Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you will change their mind from your preordered (models, color, options etc) Q50 and will get different Q50 after looking and test driving one?;)

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
You know you'd be disappointed if you get anything other than the classy and sexy Black Obsedian!
Well I keep thinking Malbec gives me the sexy black and funky purple. I just need to see A car, ANY car with that paint job before pulling the trigger.

BTW, it is just weird seeing that woman as your avatar. She's adorable whoever she is!!! :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Well I keep thinking Malbec gives me the sexy black and funky purple. I just need to see A car, ANY car with that paint job before pulling the trigger.

BTW, it is just weird seeing that woman as your avatar. She's adorable whoever she is!!! :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)
Your dealership should have another car with Malbec Black...This is not a new color.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

Told u it was archived! :p

When we show u each of the colors i will print that out as a mask and take pics of each color while inside each Q50 wearing that mask so you'll get an idea how you'll look inside each Q50 color! Hehehe! :p

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Your dealership should have another car with Malbec Black...This is not a new color.
The dealership that I'm dealing with does have a car with Malbec. I haven't gone yet because they are in Alabama and I'm in Tennessee so am waiting until they have the Q50's on site and available to test drive. I could sneak into the Nashville lot to check it out but they likely wouldn't "assist" me considering they won't respond to my emails. I won't buy from them anyway so I don't want to waste their time looking at their cars. But I could go there for a service appointment (recently had one and they put on a new yet bad wiper) and walk the lot while waiting!!!! Maybe I'll do that this weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Told u it was archived! :p

When we show u each of the colors i will print that out as a mask and take pics of each color while inside each Q50 wearing that mask so you'll get an idea how you'll look inside each Q50 color! Hehehe! :p
Hahahaha!!! Now THAT would be hysterical! I told Aggie that I had NO idea that my picture really did get archived/saved. Lord, good thing I didn't put the one of me wearing my crown!!! :D

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hahahaha!!! Now THAT would be hysterical! I told Aggie that I had NO idea that my picture really did get archived/saved. Lord, good thing I didn't put the one of me wearing my crown!!! :D
We can photoshop that! :D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Chick, I was told today that the dealership(s?) in Memphis just got their cars. MY dealership MAY get some tomorrow or Friday.
My guy texted me yesterday saying they were getting 8 in this week. Although he said they weren't there yet I think they were delivered yesterday but just said within 6 days because of the software update. I think that because he also told me that he finally got to see them in person and test drove them and gave me his top color picks.

I asked if I'd be able to test drive before August 5th and he said that he didn't think they will allow any early test drives because Infiniti has really pushed not doing so!!! Ugh

I wonder if Memphis or Chattanooga will allow early test drives!! I need to decide if I can handle not having a sports model.

Thanks for the update!!!

We can photoshop that! :D
Ummm I think you already tried that on another thread....and aged me by about 40 years!!! Ha :p

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I think it looks pretty good, to be honest...
Hahaha good job bro! I think that should be everybodys avatar when she finally decides a color! Hahaha!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
How ironic to start this thread today! I initially preordered the AWD Sport graphite (x2) loaded, with the natural instinct of going with the AWD as I'm a native Chicagoan (surprise?) and I considered the possibility that I may wind up going back to my hometown for work at some point before my lease expires; but I'm not sure. Anyway, I had a change of heart & informed my dealer that I would be switching my order to the same build, just RWD. This was on June 30, so I was hoping to get lucky & have my new build arrive in time for launch. Well, I've been emailing the sales lady back & forth all day and here's what she came back with:
"Kevin,
I checked in the region and put it out until end of Sept. There are none! Are you sure you dont want to consider the AWD? It would still help you on wet roads here in Texas.
Allison" :(
I'm kind of torn here for said reasons above, but I also realize I get better gas mileage w/ the RWD (albeit by 1mpg combined). I think I'm at that point where I need to take a step back & not make an impulse decision just to have it on Day 1. But allllll the way to Sept's end??? Argh idk.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.