Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

· Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
886 Posts
Branded title, not sure why but that is not allowing to pull window stickers through Infiniti and Carfax, what I can see is that it is a 2019 Majestic white/Monaco Red Q60 with Proassist and Proactive, Fully loaded so for that year it was probably around $61k/$62k MSRP depending on accessories

· Registered
4 Posts
Branded title, not sure why but that is not allowing to pull window stickers through Infiniti and Carfax, what I can see is that it is a 2019 Majestic white/Monaco Red Q60 with Proassist and Proactive, Fully loaded so for that year it was probably around $61k/$62k MSRP depending on accessories
Could you please do this one? Thank you so much, man.

· Administrator
Newport, Oregon
18,755 Posts
All of you publicly posting your VIN numbers on the forum should consider PM'ing them to Phagan90 instead. You never know what a scammer wandering around here might pick up to use.

Reactions: xBlitzkriegx

· Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
886 Posts
PM'd you, for everyone else, like avedis said, PM me and I will get it sent out to you no problem

· Administrator
Newport, Oregon
18,755 Posts

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Folks that join the forum just to ask for a window sticker aren't going to be able to PM right away I believe. Is there a number of posts requirement before can PM?

· Administrator
Newport, Oregon
18,755 Posts
Folks that join the forum just to ask for a window sticker aren't going to be able to PM right away I believe. Is there a number of posts requirement before can PM?
See note at bottom of post:

Font Software Rectangle Technology Screenshot

Font Automotive exterior Grass Advertising Brand

· Administrator
Newport, Oregon
18,755 Posts
Did I miss something again? I didn't see the answer to his question in the notes section.
Did he confirm his account?

61 - 80 of 83 Posts