Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You are looking at the Worlds 1st Infiniti Q50S about to go on Airrex Air Suspension. This particular Q50S Has our Vossen CV4's in 20x10.5 front & rear with a Stillen front splitter. One of our local #teamvossen members decided it was the perfect time to take things to a new level.

This Q50S will also be receiving the very 1st GTHUAS Meisterschaft catback exhaust. This will be exciting as well ;)

More to come from this exciting project!

If you're interested in a kit contact [email protected]

Retail Price:

$2,450.00 Struts
$2,600.00 Management

Availability will be March 3rd!

BC Coilovers Vs. Airrex Struts/Bags.

Will be ready in a few hours

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm waiting for a reply from Airrex but I'm assuming this is a RWD kit and not sure if they have plans for AWD.

Sidenote: I'm worried about the black plastic under carriage cover that hangs down below the rockers on the driver side, she wont like concrete/asphalt :/ anybody know exactly what that cover is covering?

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This is gonna be awesome but I dont think those +25 offsets are gonna tuck in the rear.

Very interested in the Meisterschaft catback! More info on that ASAP please :)
The rear certainly wouldn't tuck. I believe he will be swapping the setup with something new anyway :)

The Meisterschaft exhaust already sounds fantastic on the G37 Sedan, I have no doubt it will be amazing on the Q50.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didnt think so. Hopefully Vossen will set him up with some 35's or 45's for the sake of the project.

I'm waiting for a reply from Airrex but I'm assuming this is a RWD kit and not sure if they have plans for AWD.

Sidenote: I'm worried about the black plastic under carriage cover that hangs down below the rockers on the driver side, she wont like concrete/asphalt :/ anybody know exactly what that cover is covering?
We have a few more fitments coming soon with our VF Series with flow forming
technology that will be offered with various different widths/offsets.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Just got off the phone with Rob over at GT Haus and he said the catbacks will be available late April!
We have worked with RS-R, Stillen and now Airrex and GTHaus to help bring products for this platform to the market. We are proud of our relationships with some of the best brands in the business. Since this car is not available in Japan we really have to give these brands credit for investing in R&D for this vehicle here in the states. It rarely works like that with Japanese cars. We were happy to do the initial wheel R&D with our worlds first Q50. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Cheese n rice that's crazy! How does it look when the airbags are full on up mode?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Whered the exhaust go, putting a new one in perhaps? ;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
were fenders needed to be rolled? how is the turning ratio while driving? whats it look like all the way up?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Could this system be used to slightly raise the car when entering exiting a driveway? Then return to normal (factory) ride height when driving? I have a client who scrapes his front lip every time he drives into his garage in SF. For now he's been backing in, but that's problematic if there's any traffic in the street, plus it is very tricky because his garage door is super narrow.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Could this system be used to slightly raise the car when entering exiting a driveway? Then return to normal (factory) ride height when driving? I have a client who scrapes his front lip every time he drives into his garage in SF. For now he's been backing in, but that's problematic if there's any traffic in the street, plus it is very tricky because his garage door is super narrow.
Yes! That is the beauty of air suspension. The practicality makes it very much worth it.

With the touch of a button you can raise it within a second and lower back down to your normal driving height.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
OK. So how do I help him find a place in the Bay Area that will do this for him?

·
Registered
82 Posts
OK. So how do I help him find a place in the Bay Area that will do this for him?
from my personal experience i think that air ride install should be a hands on install. that way you learn how to fix things yourself because let me tell you, there are ALWAYS problems with air ride. i dont mean big problems but small ones like leaks, pinched airlines all the way to blown bags. for the most part my air ride was reliable but i maintained it very well. It actually not that hard to learn if you have basic suspension install knowledge.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
OK. He's a retired dentist. That ain't gonna happen.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.