Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally! Got fifi back. Thank you RS-R USA for the sportsi coilovers.

Initial review: Flawless! The ride is so smooth and much better than stock. I think RS-R nailed it on this model!

Will give more detailed review as I drive it.

Sorry for the crappy pics. that's one thing I don't have talent on. maybe qbert15 can help me out ;)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Any pictures of the install or the coilovers themselves? Cant wait for the detailed review, also what kind of wheels are those, forgestars?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
What kind of adjustments are there?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Looking good pre! I hear they are looking for a hybrid one to R&D tom so anybody in socal with a hybrid should give them a call!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
So, did they by chance test the springs on your car as well??

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how long did RS-R USA took for Sportsi coilovers?
1st step was measurement by the Japanese Engr then after about 2 months he came back with the proto and thank goodness it fits, otherwise, I will have to wait again God knows how long.

So, did they by chance test the springs on your car as well??
Yes. and the proto should be done by end of March or beg of April

·
Registered
194 Posts
1st step was measurement by the Japanese Engr then after about 2 months he came back with the proto and thank goodness it fits, otherwise, I will have to wait again God knows how long.

Yes. and the proto should be done by end of March or beg of April
Awesome! I will say this, im going to be upset if their springs are not lower then Tanabe's springs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.