Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've been on many car forums and I've seen a lot of posts. Most comments - good and bad - never make it the manufacturers surveys because people don't take the time to fill them out or forget by the time they take them (or the problems don't arise before the surveys).

Anyway, I've been following the Cadillac ATS forum as that was a contender for me for while for my next car purchase. One thing that I have to give credit to GM for is that they have customer service reps reading the message boards and offering assistance if problems arise. They offer to help almost every time a complaint is posted (although they usually just say 'talk to your dealer and keep us posted' but I have seen some member responses thanking them for their help.)

They also have a CUE (nav and infotainment system for the Caddy if you don't know what that is) programmer on there although I don't know if that is officially Cadillac sanctioned. I know he has illicitled help and input from the members though and put out an all call in certain cities to get people to meet in person to work on improving the system. I think he even included some suggestions in their big update last Feb. and says that he will implement a few more in the next update.

I would really like to see Infiniti follow suit here. Many people have had issues where their dealer did not, or could not, fix an issue and it would be nice for Infiniti to show concern for their brand by at least having an intern keeping an eye on the more active threads for product improvement.

If anyone here works for Infiniti, or even if the marketing intern is still on the boards, I would love it if you would take that to the corporate office for consideration if it is not already a plan.

I would guess that most corporate employees don't spend much time on boards like this and they should - in an open fashion. It's the 21st century and many industries and companies already know the value of such data and customer interactions.

I wouldn't expect much prior to the release but shortly thereafter would be nice!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Actually there were 2 I think! Scott but hes from Europe and there was another one that requested the intouch experience, posted by jmallet, to be taken down! Not sure where he is now since it seems his posts were taken down!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Actually there were 2 I think! Scott but hes from Europe and there was another one that requested the intouch experience, posted by jmallet, to be taken down! Not sure where he is now since it seems his posts were taken down!
Seems they all pop in with a post or two and then just disappear in the night.:mad:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would guess none of those were Infiniti sanctioned members but I guess it proves they watch the boards ?!?!

C'mon Infiniti, it's called the Internet - hop aboard! Heck, if Selzini can figure it out, you guys can ;)

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Probably still lurking somwhere! Hehe!:D
If they are still lurking, it would be very NICE if they would find out where my Q50 is! Since I am sure they want to be so helpful, informative, and all!!:confused:

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
If they are still lurking, it would be very NICE if they would find out where my Q50 is! Since I am sure they want to be so helpful, informative, and all!!:confused:
Hahaha! I kinda had to find mine myself! Thanks to benw for posting the one in mission viejo infiniti, I gave them the vin to that vehicle which was posted on their website! My car was suppossed to arrive around 8/12 but when I informed them about the other Q50 with my config and asked for a dealer swap, they found out that their sister dealer had one with the same config as well and had that brought to them!

Maybe try and see dealers inventories in your area and have them do a dealer swap if possible so u can cuddle with your Q50 asap! Hahaha! :p

Reactions: CarolinaQ50
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.