Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Premium Member
678 Posts
I just don't think the body lines are conducive to having stripes. There's a lot of creases and curves already and imo, adding lines would make the whole thing too busy. I think a two tone wrap that took advantage of highlighting the existing lines would look significantly better.
I'm sure you're right. Like the OP, I have no vision.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I just don't think the body lines are conducive to having stripes. There's a lot of creases and curves already and imo, adding lines would make the whole thing too busy. I think a two tone wrap that took advantage of highlighting the existing lines would look significantly better.
Yea I’m just kinda torn for somethint to do lol

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
I'm sure you're right. Like the OP, I have no vision.
I think those offsetting stripes are supposed to line up directly with the driver and steering wheel for track purpose. I'm relatively sure I saw a video that described it as being able to more accurately take corners and such.
That’s interesting

· Registered
2018 Signature.(sold)
2,960 Posts
Hey Liam, what would a wrap cost in the States, here they wanted $3500.

· Vendor
19 Posts
I think those offsetting stripes are supposed to line up directly with the driver and steering wheel for track purpose. I'm relatively sure I saw a video that described it as being able to more accurately take corners and such.
That's actually something I never thought about. Interesting.

· Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
6,967 Posts
The stripe makes that Q look like a Honda Civic.

· Administrator
Newport, Oregon
18,363 Posts

· Registered
765 Posts
Well yes I mean it could really be either
Not really, it's designed to line up with the drivers line of sight but if you meant it could be placed either side it definitely can, just make sure it's on the right way. I had stripes on my charger and the fade of the vinyl made me dislike them but the paint discoloration left me stuck with them lolll

· Registered
3,019 Posts
I love it, but would take the stripe all the way down the front and rear bumpers

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Not really, it's designed to line up with the drivers line of sight but if you meant it could be placed either side it definitely can, just make sure it's on the right way. I had stripes on my charger and the fade of the vinyl made me dislike them but the paint discoloration left me stuck with them lolll
Haha yea that’s what I meant and thanks

· Premium Member
678 Posts
👎

Not right for this car.

Reactions: Liam.Sousa
21 - 40 of 40 Posts