Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a 2019 wrx limited at the shop yesterday and while taking notes/documenting car, noticed the boost gauge present. wish our Q50s had something like this on 1 of our screens

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Closest generic gage kit I've been able to find:

P3 V3 OBD2 Gage
wow, that does look hella pimp but with the added extras, over $500 AND i'd still would have to fad up a place to mount it..

i definitely will research some more and gauges and what's out there.. damn infiniti should have had something like the WRX has, intergrated in the screen(s).

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,094 Posts
My son has a 2019 WRX and showed me that boost gauge. I was envious.

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
1,697 Posts
I have this little pod for my S4. It replaces the vent on the top of the dash left of the steering wheel. I wish P3 made options for our Q50s.

·
Premium Member
2,420 Posts
I'm not sure why exactly I care how many PSI of boost my turbo is making at any given second. Seems like I would be more likely to run into something while I was admiring that gauge.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure why exactly I care how many PSI of boost my turbo is making at any given second. Seems like I would be more likely to run into something while I was admiring that gauge.
lol, location of the gauge(s) is/are key. i mainly wanted boost, oil pressure & afr. looking like afr is going to be a b*tch.

that P3 gauge and what they offer are really nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts