Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
The personal assistant does sound pretty amazing. Any time of day or night makes me think that many of the call centers will be located around the world (primarily India?). Hopefully in countries, where there aren't big language barriers.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm wondering for which tasks people use Infiniti PA? I believe personal assistant should be trustable. Need somebody to sort my emails and bills out. That kind of trust. Can't imagine some unknown person will do that or give me suggestions how to spend my money.
Looks like everything else I can do myself with laptop+iPhone.
For business needs it might be useful but then it's not personal anymore.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I'm wondering for which tasks people use Infiniti PA? I believe personal assistant should be trustable. Need somebody to sort my emails and bills out. That kind of trust. Can't imagine some unknown person will do that or give me suggestions how to spend my money.
Looks like everything else I can do myself with laptop+iPhone.
For business needs it might be useful but then it's not personal anymore.
I think it's or more on he fly scenarios where your already driving and need some quick info... I agree a lot of the info can be gotten with a smart phone however in a lot of states it is or is becoming illegal to even have your ohine in the cup holders. Using the phone is a big no no in my state u less its hands free and they will pull you over for just that infraction alone...so I can def see some benefit to it plus I d be,I'd've you can use the service since it is linked to you email address in other cars as well ....

·
Registered
279 Posts
I had an `M37x which offered IPA, and actually still have the rights to the assist.

They wouldn't host my "personal info" for regular usage, but they VERY frequently saved my ass when there was an airline delay knowing I'd miss a connection. I can think of five such times they had me rebooked on a new connection BEFORE I landed. Absolutely a fantastic service with ALL of the operators US based.

The service is mapped to your PRIMARY phone number, so it was great to have them even when out and about.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
It is a useful feature.

Basically when you are driving and you need information about anything that would take you some time to search on the internet or phonebook - you can call them instead. They will get back to you within a few minutes with the answer.

You can even book appointments and reservations. They even give you advice if you ask lol. I've seen a bunch of videos of it working.

·
Registered
298 Posts
They wouldn't host my "personal info" for regular usage, but they VERY frequently saved my ass when there was an airline delay knowing I'd miss a connection. I can think of five such times they had me rebooked on a new connection BEFORE I landed. Absolutely a fantastic service with ALL of the operators US based.
Hm, when I flew with British Airways and missed connection they rebooked automatically on next flight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.